Riding a pedal go-kart fits a lot of bills like fitness & entertainment, in addition to quick transportation while you are at work or casually pedaling for fun in the evenings.
Trend of go-karting in India is catching up fast as now more people are aware about the exciting truth that just a few hours of pedaling a go-kart during a week profoundly benefits the body in many ways.
Are you struggling to find 30 minutes in your schedule to exercise? No worries! Your workout is taken care of.
Here is how …
Berg Go Kart Reinforces a Healthy Immune System
When you are go-karting in open air, your body undergoes physical exertion due to your pedaling, followed by recovery. This boosts your body’s immunity thereby strengthening the disease fighting mechanism. It improves your metabolism as well.
But go-karting doesn’t impart only immunity benefits. Here are some other bonuses…
- Go-karting spikes the pulse rate leading to an increased blood flow in the body. You may not have a dedicated time slot for exercising 5 days a week to be healthy, as claimed by WHO. Even pedaling go-karts for half an hour daily will aid your cardiovascular health if done consistently over a period of time.
- Rhythmic physical exertions like pedaling a go-kart benefits the respiratory function of your lungs. Rapid breathing increases the intake of fresh oxygen during go-karting and this in turn strengthens the surrounding muscles.
- Scientists believe that cyclic motion of pedaling relaxes the psyche. Like any other physical exertion, pedaling a go-kart also releases endorphins causing the mind to relax. This is why depression is best combated by doing physical activity. Admit it, you never thought pedaling could help overcome depressive thoughts!
- Go-kart pedaling involves workout of the legs and it is gentle on the joints as well since most of your body weight is borne by the go-kart. So even elderlies can enjoy riding the kart while getting its benefits.
- It is well known that physical activities stimulate the brain. Alan Turing and Albert Einstein are examples of famous people, who enjoyed jogging and cycling daily. Kart pedaling improves the blood flow to the brain & helps forge new neuron connections over a period of time.
- Since it relaxes the mind, your sleep is improved as well. Your deep phases of sleep are enhanced after you get adequate physical relaxation. Your motor skills are improved and it helps in weight loss as well.
Pedal go-karting in India is gradually increasing & the trend to buy go kart online is consistent.
Inco is an official authorized distributor for BERG, a leading manufacturer of outdoor playtime products like go karts.
We offer their full range of pedal operated go karts, two and three seater family bikes and buggies locally. The go-karts appeal to individuals for personal use at their own locations, as well as to theme park owners/campus operators for leisure and transportation activities.
Sturdy with excellent build quality, the multi-seater pedal go karts(public ride-ons) we supply have higher emphasis on convenience for an entire family to move around easily. These karts can withstand rough use for a long time & require minimum maintenance.
Look no farther for pedal go-kart for kids. BERG flagship go-karts (large ride-ons) are meant for ages 5 and up & single-seater cars tailor made for kids up to 12 years of age.
No wonder, the single seaters can be often found crawling in leisure parks!
Go karting in India is a hitherto untapped potential to draw & unite people from across the ages in a fun and social way under the open sky, all deriving health benefits of kart pedaling together.
Curious to find out more & buy go kart online?
We await you at Inco.