- Color is bright orange for the seats and most other plastics and black for the frame
- Appropriate for two adults (or one adult and one child)
- Two rear seats and front storage space (for backpacks, etc.)
- Trustworthy steering
- Freewheel transmission system (forward pedaling is combined with freewheeling when feet are hold still). Freewheel is mounted on both sides (driver’s side & passenger’s side).
- Hand brake and parking brake on the rear wheels
- 580mm diameter Racing wheels with very low wear rubber and strong aluminum rims
- New: seat frame has tight grip on the frame. Product lifetime is greatly enhanced
- Demountable swing axle (15⁰ swing) 10. Since 2013 demountable rear axle from special high strength steel. Extreme product abuse that leads to braking axles (e.g. collisions, overloading) is easily maintained with spare parts.
Inco is one of the largest Indian companies in the field of capital equipment for the sports and leisure industry. Inco has exclusive marketing rights for some of the best-known names in the world.
Inco Mechel, established in 1984, a part of 50+ year old Allstate Group (www.allstate.in) of Mumbai, offers capital equipment for sports & leisure like Ten Pin Bowling Equipment, Snooker/Billiards & Pool Tables, Jet Water Crafts & Boats, Ice Skating Rinks, Snow-making Equipment, Golf Simulators etc.