- Equipped with the unique BFR hub, incorporating a back pedal brake, together with forward and reverse pedaling. For maximum safety forward and reverse are automatic with no need for a lever or switch.
- The freewheel means that the pedals do not turn when the kart is moving and you stop pedaling, giving a very safe ride.
- Many years of driving pleasure, from age 5 until even adult years.
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions.
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired.
- The double ball-bearing steering mechanism ensures accurate steering and easy maneuverability.
- Perfect road holding and stability thanks to the swing axle.
BERG Extra Sport BFR
The BERG Extra BFR Sport is even more luxurious and sportier than the BERG Basic. This go-kart was built on the basis of 25 years of experience which will not go unnoticed! You can drive super fast and be very safe thanks to the extremely smooth rolling wheels, the coaster brake and the durable frame.
|Weight BFR:||42,5 kg / BFR-3: 44,5|
|Max. weight user:||100,0 kg|
|Recommended age:||5+ years|